Welcome to the Wandsworth WISE Apprenticeship Scheme
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed for current and future employees aged 16 - 23.
Wandsworth Lifelong Learning offer an extensive programme of informal adult education to over 11,000 people of all ages, backgrounds and experiences each year, and have been running a successful Apprenticeship programme for 5 years.
Why choose Wandsworth WISE?
- We provide outstanding value for money.
- We foster economic well-being and independence in the community.
- We maximise opportunities for all.
- Impartial and confidential information, advice and guidance, tailored to individuals to support them to succeed and progress.
- The expertise of a high performing Local Education Authority and our links across other Council departments.
- Outstanding quality procedures and we scored very highly in the last Ofsted inspection.
- Value for money.
- Reliability and strong record of supporting clients and employers.
Click on the relevant icon below to find out more: