Welcome to the Wandsworth WISE Apprenticeship Scheme
Apprenticeships are work-based training programmes designed for current and future employees aged 16 or over.
Wandsworth Lifelong Learning offer an extensive programme of informal adult education to over 11,000 people of all ages, backgrounds and experiences each year, and have been running a successful Apprenticeship programme for 3 years.
Why choose Wandsworth WISE?
- We provide outstanding value for money.
- We foster economic well-being and independence in the community.
- We maximise opportunities for all.
- Impartial and confidential information, advice and guidance, tailored to individuals to support them to succeed and progress.
- The expertise of a high performing Local Education Authority and our links across other Council departments.
- Outstanding quality procedures and we scored very highly in the last Ofsted inspection.
- Value for money.
- Reliability and strong record of supporting clients and employers.
Click on the relevant icon below to find out more: